Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Melantak Nasi Lemak



It was a fabulous lunch with the best office gang one could ever wish for. We "melantak nasi lemak" (OMG it rhymes!) at La Cucur KLCC and gossiped our heart out. From pregnancy signs, to making money from blog adverts, to putting Brylcream on a burn wound to renovation misery. Not to mention the chaos we imposed on onlookers over a certain sling bag story.

I know, I know - this is quite a cryptic post. But I am sure Azwin is smiling while reading this.

I certainly had a great meal. Lunch is after all the only REAL meal I can have in a day. Anyone care to guess how many people were sitting at this table, and how many nasi lemak each person had?

Noris... I am still waiting for your blog address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...